Are Unvaccinated Children Truly Healthier Than Vaccinated?
Ok, let’s get down to brass tacks. Are unvaccinated children really healthier?
Here are the stats:
- Less than 10% of unvaccinated children suffer from allergies of any kind. This compares with 40% of children in the USA ages 3-17 reporting an allergy to at least one allergen and 22.9% with an allergic disease.
- .2% of unvaccinated children suffer from asthma. This compares with 14-15% of vaccinated children with asthma in Australia, 4.7% in Germany, and 6% in the USA.
- 1.5% of unvaccinated children suffer from hayfever. This compares with 10.7% in Germany.
- 2% of unvaccinated children had neurodermatitis. This auto-immune disorder affects over 13% of children in Germany.
- ADHD was present in only 1-2% of the unvaccinated children. This compares with nearly 8% of children in Germany with ADHD and another 5.9% borderline cases.
- Middle ear infections are very rare in unvaccinated children (less than .5%). In Germany, 11% of children suffer from this problem.
- Less than 1% of unvaccinated children had experienced sinusitis. This compares with over 32% of children in Germany.
- Only 4 unvaccinated children out of the 7,600+ total surveys reported severe autism. In all 4 cases, however, the mother tested very high for mercury. In the USA, approximately 1 in 100 children suffer this neurological illness and 1 in every 38 boys in the UK.
These results are no surprise to those who chose to not to vaccinate their children. While not vaccinating is no guarantee of health for your child, the odds are certainly in your favor of far fewer problems both in the short and long term should you forgo immunization.
It seems by quite a landslide that unvaccinated children are indeed healthier than vaccinated children.